Home » ZENY » ZENY Portable Washing Machine User Manual
1ZENY Portable Washing Machine User Manual
5RECOMMENDED WASHING OPERATION CHART
6WASHING POWDER (DETERGENT)
7WOOLEN FABRICS AND BLANKETS
8WASH CYCLE OPERATION
9RINSE CYCLE OPERATION
10SPIN CYCLE OPERATION
11IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
14Documents / Resources
ZENY Portable Washing Machine User Manual
Please read the instruction manual carefully prior to first use.
- This appliance should not be exposed to rain or placed in damp/wet place.
- Make sure the appliance is plugged into a well-grounded outlet.
- Use the appliance in a single socket as it is not recommended to use extension cords or power strips together with other electrical appliances. It is very important to keep all cords and outlets free from moisture and water.
- Select a suitable AC outlet to prevent the risk of fire or electrical hazards.
- Keep the item away from fire sparks to avoid the plastic deform.
- Do not allow the internal electrical components of the machine to come into contact with liquid during operation or maintenance.
- Do not place heavy or hot items on the machine to avoid the plastic from deforming.
- Clean the plug of dust or debris in order to prevent the risk of fire danger.
- Do not use hot water above 131°F in the tub. This will cause plastic parts deform or become warped.
- To prevent the danger of injury or damage, do not place hands in the appliance while the wash or spin cycles are in operation. Wait for appliance to complete operation.
- Do not use the plug if has become damaged or is frayed, otherwise this may create fire or electrical hazard. In the case of damage to the cable or plug, it is recommended to have an authorized technician repair it. Never modify the plug or cable in any way.
- Never put clothes into the appliance that have come in contact with flammables, such as gasoline, alcohol, etc. When pulling the plug out, do not pull the wire. This will avoid the possibility of electric strike or fire hazard.
- If the appliance will not be used for extended periods of time, it is recommended to unplug the machine from the AC outlet. Also, do not pull out the plug if your hands are wet or moist to avoid the risk of electric stroke.
WARNING: to reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, only authorized personnel should perform repairs.
- The AC outlet must be grounded.
- Lay down the drain pipe (discharge tube) to assure good discharging.
- Insert the plug into the AC outlet.
- Connect the water inlet tube into the water inlet point on machine to fill the water into the
washing tub. (Alternatively, you may lift the lid and carefully fill the tub directly from the
RECOMMENDED WASHING OPERATION CHART
The Standard of the Washing Time:
WASHING POWDER (DETERGENT)
- Prior to starting the washing operation, ensure the spin cycle basket has been removed from
tub. (The spin cycle basket is used after the wash and rinse cycles.
- Put in the detergent with the water in the tub a little less than halfway.
- Allow detergent to dissolve in the tub.
- Turn the Wash Selector knob to the position of Wash.
- Set the Wash Timer for one (1) minute to fully allow detergent to dissolve.
WOOLEN FABRICS AND BLANKETS
It is not recommend to wash pure woolen fabrics, woolen blankets and/or electric blankets in the machine. Woolen fabrics may be damaged, may become too heavy during operation and therefore are not suitable for the machine.
WASH CYCLE OPERATION
- Filling water: initially fill the tub with water just below the halfway point of the tub. It is
important not to overload the tub.
- Put in washing powder (detergent) and select washing time according to garment type.
- Put in the garments to be washed, when you put the garments into the tub, the water level will decrease. Add more water as you see necessary being cautious not to overload/overfill.
- Make sure the Wash Selector knob is set to the Wash position on the washing machine.
- Set the appropriate time according to the garment type using the Wash Timer knob. (P.3 Chart)
- Allow the Wash cycle time to complete on the washing machine.
- Once the appliance has completed the washing cycle, unhook the drain tube from its position on the side of the appliance and lay on the ground or into drain/sink below the level of the base of the machine.
- If there is too much water in the tub, it will spill out of the tub. Do not overfill with water.
- In order to prevent damage or deforming of garments, it is recommended to tie up some
clothes, such as skirts or shawls, etc.
- Pull/zip up all zippers before placing them in wash so they do not harm other fabrics or the
- Use the guide (P.3) for pretreating methods and recommended cycle times.
- Ensure all contents in the pockets are removed before placing in the machine. Remove any
coins, keys etc from clothing as they may cause damage the machine.
RINSE CYCLE OPERATION
- Filling water: Lift the lid and half fill tub with water via either the water inlet located on the
top of the washer or using a bucket to pour directly into the tub. Use extreme caution not to
allow water to flow over into the control panel or the electrical components of the appliance.
- With the articles in the tub and complete filling the tub with water to your desired level
without overfilling the machine. Do not put liquid or powder detergent in the tub.
- Close the lid and rotate the Wash Timer knob in a clockwise direction and set for the identical wash time used in the washing operation. The wash and rinse cycle times are the same.
- Allow the Rinse cycle operation to complete on the washing machine.
- Once the appliance has completed the rinsing cycle, unhook the drain tube from its position
on the side of the appliance and lay on the ground or into drain/sink below the level of the
base of the machine.
SPIN CYCLE OPERATION
- Make sure all the water has been drained out and clothing has been removed from the appliance tub.
- Align the basket evenly at the bottom of the tub to the four (4) tab openings then push down until you hear the four (4) tabs click into place.
- Set the Wash Selector knob to Spin.
- Place the clothing into the basket. (The basket is smaller and may not fit entire wash load.)
- Place plastic cover for spin basket under the rim of the spin basket and close lid of the washer.
- Set the Wash Timer for up to a maximum of 3 minutes.
- When spin cycle starts, firmly hold down the handles located on both sides of the appliance
for added stability until the spin cycle has completed.
- Once the spin cycle has fully stopped, remove clothes and allow to hang dry.
IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Be sure to unplug the appliance from AC outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning appliance.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged part, has malfunctioned or has been damaged in any manner.
- In order to avoid the risk of an electric shock, never try to repair the item yourself. Take it to an authorized service station for examination and repair. An incorrect reassembly could present a risk of electric shock when the item is used.
- Do not use outdoors or for commercial purposes.
- Do not let power cord hang over the edge of a table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
- Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or heated oven.
- Unplug the unit when finished using.
- Do not use appliance for anything other than the intended use.
- Do not intend to operate by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system.
- To disconnect, turn Wash Selector knob to OFF setting, then remove plug from wall outlet.
- This appliance is not intended for use by individuals (including children) with restricted
physical, physiological or intellectual abilities or deficiencies in experience and/or knowledge unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety or are receiving from this person instruction in how to properly operate the appliance. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Please pull the plug out of the AC socket (don’t touch/handle the plug or socket if your hands are wet) and put it at the correct position.
- After draining the water in the tub, please turn the Wash Selector knob to the wash setting.
- Stow away the water inlet tube and hang the drain tube on the side of the appliance.
- With appliance disconnected from AC input, all external and internal surfaces can be wiped
clean with a damp cloth or sponge using warm soapy water. Do not to allow water to enter the control panel.
- Close the lid, place the machine at ventilation in the room.
- Water is not allowed to enter the inner part (electrical and control panel housing) of the
machine directly. Otherwise, the electric motor will be conducted by electricity. This is the
reason that electric stroke may
- Due to ongoing product improvements, specifications and accessories may change without
notice. Actual product may differ slightly to that depicted.
- ENVIRONMENT Correct Disposal of this product This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed with other household wastes throughout the country. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|ZENY Portable Washing Machine [pdf] User Manual|
Portable Washing Machine, H03-1020A
Hisense Washing Machine User Manual
Hisense Washing Machine User Manual - Download [optimized] Hisense Washing Machine User Manual - Download
Candy Washing Machine User Manual
Candy Washing Machine User Manual - Optimized PDF Candy Washing Machine User Manual - Original PDF
BlueMill Mini Washing Machine User Manual
Mini Washing Machine
Beko WTIK76121 Washing Machine User Manual
Beko WTIK76121 Washing Machine User Manual - Optimized PDF Beko WTIK76121 Washing Machine User Manual - Original PDF
I tried to wash a load of clothes in my Zeny washer for the first time and all it does is make a noise like its changing cycles but does not wash or spin it just makes a humming sound
What setting did you have it on? Was there sufficient water covering the items?
I really love my Zenni portable washer. But what bothers me is is I don’t know how to keep the lint off the clothes there is no lint filter on the interior that I can find. But I can see the stuff coming out at the drain hose. Could you tell me where the interior lint filter is. Thank you I think it’s great
Leave a comment
Leave a comment
Simple to Operate
The ZENY Compact Mini Twin Tub is easy to use. Simply put your load of clothes in the washer, fill it with water, add detergent, set the timer and wash.
Step 5: Leave the water on
Leave the tap running the entire cycle. Depending on what you're washing you can either set the tap to cold or hot water. I prefer cold water because it's easier and makes colors less likely to run, but you may wish to use hot water for undergarments, sheets, and towels.
Yes, you are able to manually place water in. However, it is advised to use the inlet hose and valve as a means to fill the washing machine.How do you fix a portable washer that won't spin? ›
If the washing machine is failing to spin because it's still filled with water, there's probably a blockage somewhere. It's an easy problem to fix with a portable appliance because you can simply detach the drainage tube and manually remove any obstructions.How do you use a twin tub washing machine? ›
As the name implies, a Twin Tub washing machine has two tubs for washing your clothes. One, typically on the left, is where your clothes can wash, rinse or soak. The second, typically on the right, is used to spin the moisture out of your clothes, so they can spend less time drying on the line.Do portable washers use a lot of electricity? ›
Portable washers are smaller in size and capacity as compared to a full-sized washing machine. They consume much lesser water and electricity compared to the normal washing machines. Hence, they are slightly more energy efficient.Can you wash sheets in a portable washing machine? ›
Portable Washing Machine How To Wash Sheets - YouTubeHow much detergent do you use in a portable washer? ›
Generally take the amount of detergent recommended by the detergent manufacturer and reduce it by 75%. For example, if the detergent manufacturer recommends 1 cup then use 1/4 cup.
Whirlpool Washers - How to fill my washer manually? - YouTubeCan you fill portable washer with bucket? ›
Its recommended limit is 11 pounds of clothing—about three shirts and two pairs of jeans or one set of sheets and a few pillowcases—for the wash basin and 6.6 for the spin dryer, or half the wash load. You can fill the wash tub either with a bucket or by connecting a tube to your faucet and leading it into the basin.
How to Trick your Washer into Filling with more Water - YouTubeHow do I start my washing machine? ›
How to load the washer, add detergent, start the ... - YouTubeHow do you put clothes in the washing machine? ›
- Choose the right detergent. Choose a detergent that's compatible with your semi-automatic washing machine, like Ariel Complete Washing Powder.
- Check dosing instructions. ...
- Add detergent to the machine. ...
- Add your garments. ...
- Select the right cycle.
Washer Not Spinning - How to Reset Motor (Easy) - YouTubeWhy won't my washer drain and spin? ›
If your washer won't drain or spin, the water level control may be faulty. Open the machine's control panel and look for a plastic tube attached to the water level valve. If it's clogged, clear it out with vinegar. If the valve itself is corroded, it may need to be replaced.Why the washing machine is not spinning? ›
An unbalanced load of laundry is one of the most common causes of an inadequate spin cycle. Sometimes clothing can settle on one side of the drum, throwing off the motion of the washing machine. (This happens most often when washing large and heavy items like comforters or heavy coats.)Where do you put the detergent in a washing machine? ›
Pour detergent in the dispenser or, if there isn't one, directly into the tub before adding clothes. Always follow the instructions on the packaging when measuring. If your washer is High-Efficiency (HE), only use HE detergent. Learn more about HE detergent with this quick guide.Can I wash and spin at the same time? ›
A: WYgirl....... Yes you can wash and spin dry at the same time is really a good washer and spin dryer yes it get the job done.....How much water does a twin tub washing machine use? ›
In terms of general estimates, it can be said that a top-loading single tub machine will use about 140 litres of water per wash. A twin tub will use in the region of 120 litres of water. Meanwhile, a front loading washing machine will use around half (or 60 litres of water).
Bleach or Vinegar? You can choose to use either bleach or white vinegar to clean the inside of your washing machine. Both are effective for cleaning soap scum and calcium stains.
A: you can use any temperature you want in the machine, i do not recall the manual saying different. The washing machine does not have a water warmer device but the faucets it attaches to do.Is it cheaper to wash clothes at home or laundromat? ›
You Could Save Money By Using the Laundromat
The average cost per load at the laundromat is around $3-4. And the average cost per load at home is about $2-3 but this doesn't add in the cost of buying and maintaining your washer and dryer. The cost today of a washer and dryer is about $1,200 to $1,400 or more.
Soft foam pillows are also not machine washable. They will be turned into too soggy bricks if submerging them in water and will also be disintegrated.Are portable washing machines loud? ›
Portable washing machines can be a sore subject for many landlords (and neighbors). They can be very loud, and there is a potential for leaks. If you want to buy one for your apartment, be honest with your landlord or property manager about it.How do I know how much detergent to use? ›
How much detergent should I use? As a general rule of thumb, you should only use about a tablespoon of laundry detergent per regular load size. (The measuring cup that comes with your liquid laundry detergent is about 10 times larger than the actual amount of laundry soap needed.)Do you add detergent before or after clothes? ›
If you have a regular top-loading machine, it's best to fill your washer with water first, then add your detergent, then add your clothes. This helps evenly distribute the detergent in the water before it hits your clothes. Remember that the nicer you are to your washer and dryer the longer they'll last.What happens if you use too much detergent? ›
Too much detergent also creates a surplus of suds that can prevent your garments from rubbing against one another (which helps release trapped dirt from your clothes), according to Tide's website. Though it seems counterintuitive, the more detergent you use past a certain point, the dirtier your clothes become.How do I manually add water to my automatic washing machine? ›
- The first step to do is to load your clothes into the tub. After that, choose a simple washing course and start it but pause it immediately afterwards. ...
- The second step is to fill the tub with water. ...
- The fourth step is rinsing. ...
- The fifth step is to spin dry.
Nope! Using additional water does not get your laundry any cleaner. The extra water dilutes the concentration of detergent. Plus it reduces the mechanical action of the clothes rubbing against one another, the tub, or the agitator, which helps remove dirt and stains.How long does it take a washer to fill with water? ›
It could take up to 10-12 minutes to fill. This process also increases the cleaning performance — the benefit in agitating while filling results in improved mechanical action for a wide variety of loads.
Draining portable washers into a bathroom or kitchen sink is allowed, and the faucet adapter will work with most kitchen sinks. However, use caution to make sure the sink can hold and drain the amount of water pumped from the washer.How do you hook up a portable washer to a kitchen sink? ›
Connecting to a Sink - Haier HLPW028AXW Top-Load Compact ...How do I adjust the water level in my washing machine? ›
Changing the Water Level on Your Washing Machine - YouTubeWhy does my washer not fill up with water? ›
You could have a faulty lid or water level switch, or your hot and cold water supplies could be turned off or have kinks in the hoses. A clogged water inlet screen or a malfunctioning electronic control could also be the reason a washer isn't filling with water.Why is my washing machine not getting enough water? ›
Check the hose over for dents, kinks, or other irregularities. These can easily block water from getting into your washer. Close the faucet back up, uncoil the hoses, and remove the filter screen at the end of the water supply faucet.Do you leave the faucet on for a portable dishwasher? ›
More crucially, the water should be left to run until it is has become as hot as possible (it should be hot to your touch). Once you are happy the water is hot enough, turn the faucet off.How do you use a Costway portable washing machine? ›
How to use a portable costway washing machine - YouTubeHow do you hook up a portable washing machine to a sink? ›
Setup Your Top Load Portable Washer - YouTubeCan you use bleach in a portable washing machine? ›
Bleach or Vinegar? You can choose to use either bleach or white vinegar to clean the inside of your washing machine. Both are effective for cleaning soap scum and calcium stains.Do you run hot or cold water to a portable dishwasher? ›
Run the tap till the water gets really hot. Then connect the dishwasher. The unit has a built in heater that heats the water to about 150 degrees. That's the hottest it will get.
The dishwasher will heat the water on its own, so you can turn on hot, cold, or both.How long does a portable dishwasher take to wash dishes? ›
Connect it to the water faucet. Load it and set the appropriate dish cycle to wash your dishes (Typical wash cycle choices include heavy, normal, and light, with most cycles taking anywhere between 80-150 minutes). Proceed to run it in a similar way to a regular built-in dishwasher.Why won't my portable washer drain? ›
Check the Water Level Control
If your washer won't drain or spin, the water level control may be faulty. Open the machine's control panel and look for a plastic tube attached to the water level valve. If it's clogged, clear it out with vinegar. If the valve itself is corroded, it may need to be replaced.
Portable Compact Washing Machine How To Use It - YouTubeHow do I clean the filter on my Costway washing machine? ›
PORTABLE WASHING MACHINE ( is it the best SOLUTION?!) 2019Where do you plug in a portable washing machine? ›
There should be a hose attached to your portable washer. This hose will be screwed onto your kitchen's faucet in order to fill the machine with water to wash the clothing. Hook the hose up to a faucet in your kitchen or bathroom and turn the water on. Use the water temperature that works best for your clothing type.Where do you drain a portable washing machine? ›
Draining portable washers into a bathroom or kitchen sink is allowed, and the faucet adapter will work with most kitchen sinks. However, use caution to make sure the sink can hold and drain the amount of water pumped from the washer.Can a sink and washing machine share the same drain? ›
If you're joining a washing machine and kitchen sink on the same drain, you may be able to vent them both with a single vent if they are close enough together. If not, you can connect their separate vents before they tie into the main vent stack.Can you use hot water in a portable washer? ›
A: you can use any temperature you want in the machine, i do not recall the manual saying different. The washing machine does not have a water warmer device but the faucets it attaches to do.How do you deep clean a portable washing machine? ›
- Simply add 2 cups of white cleaning vinegar to the detergent dispenser.
- Fill the washing machine with water.
- Run the empty cycle at the highest setting and temperature possible for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the first cycle is completed, flush the water and wipe the inside of the drum.
You can fit a fair amount into a 9 or 10 kg washing machine – here is a rough guide: 4 single quilt covers, 4 single mattress sheets, 8 pillowcases. 2 double quilt covers, 2 mattress sheets, 8 pillowcases. King quilt cover, king mattress sheet, 6 pillowcases, single quilt cover, single mattress sheet.